1. Living Tree Friday meetings every
Friday 2.00-4.30pm Bridport Quaker Meeting House, South Street.
- 8th – 2pm Sheila Biddlecombe, Carers’ Caseworker West Dorset Locality. Amanda with gentle massage.
- 15th – 1pm Rising Voices singing with Jane, 2pm Tripudio gentle exercise with Elizabeth, 2.15pm Tracey Strawbridge EFT therapist (Emotional Freedom Technique).
- 22nd – 1pm Rising Voices with Jane, 2.00pm Creative writing session with Sarah Cooper.
- 29th – 2pm Tripudio gentle exercise with Elizabeth, 2.15pm art with local artist and teacher Libby Jukes. Anne with gentle foot massage.
- 5th – 1.00pm, Rising Voices with Jane, 2.00pm Eileen Mitchell from Coelic UK Dorchester Group.
- 12th – 2.00 Tripudio gentle exercise with Elizabeth, followed at 2.15pm by The Living Tree AGM.
- 19th – 1.00pm Rising Voices with Jane Silver Corren, 2.00pm Soundbath with Jane Saunders.
- 26th – 2.00-4.30pm Creative writing workshop with Rosie Jackson, please let Jo know if you hope to come. Anne with gentle foot massage.
- 4th – 1.00pm Rising Voices with Jane, 2.00pm Jackie Hunt, stained glass designer/maker with some practical activities (will run stained glass
workshop for us if sufficient interest).
- 11th – 2.00pm Chris Laws Neals Yard again by popular request, to include some hand massage
- 18th – 1.00pm Rising Voices with Jane, 2.00pm art with Libby. Amanda with gentle massage.
- 25th – Good Friday, no meeting
2. Living Tree Splash Club
Every Tuesday 7.00-8.00pm, private swimming with use of sauna/steam room (at own risk) at Highlands End Pool. Members can bring one “guest” (partner/carer/supporter) for £1, contact Jo/Paul for entry card.
3. Living Tree Rising Voices relaxed and informal singing group with Jane Silver-Corren
Fridays before Living Tree meetings. All welcome, just join us when you can, no such thing as late. From 1.00-2.00pm on:
January: 15th, 22nd
February: 5th, 19th
March: 4th, 18th
April: 15th, 22nd
4. other Living tree events coming up
- Saturday 6th Bridport Community Fair, Town Hall. Living Tree stand.
- Saturday 27th 2nd Living Well Active Day at Bournemouth Uni,
LT/Stepping Out stand.
- Thursday 10th 10am-4.00pm Diet & Nutrition Workshop with Naomi Devlin
at Watercleaves. Please contact Jo to book.
- Tuesday 22nd LT visit to RSPB Radipole Lake, Weymouth.
12 week cancer rehab programme, GP referral, start as soon as you can. Every Monday/Friday free at Bridport Leisure Centre, contact course trainer Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org mobile: 07876 132 691 for details/booking.