3rd – 1.00pm Rising Voices with Jane, 2.00pm Sarah Cooper with fun creative writing, Ann Orchard with reiki/healing, massage with Amanda.
10th – 2.00pm Handling fear & anxiety – Sue Howse, counsellor & mindfulness practitioner. Healing/acupuncture advice with Ro, Jam Che (gentle touch) with Sue Swiecicka.
17th – 1.00pm Rising Voices with Jane, 2.00pm AGM of The Living Tree + our own Elizabeth as “guest speaker” sharing her passions for gardening and art.
24th – 2.00pm Art with Libby, foot massage with Anne
3rd – 1.00p Rising Voices with Jane, 2.00pm Tripudio with Elizabeth, 2.15pm Martin Hazell, craftsman in wood. Healing/acupuncture advice with Ro.
10th– 2.00pm Sandy Weatherburn from Social Embers (provides support with digital bereavement and memorial before and after death). Massage with Amanda.
17th – 1.00pm Rising Voices with Jane, 2.00pm Tripudio with Elizabeth. 2.15pm our own Claire Briden, naturopath, on “superfoods” & how to include them in every day recipes. Reiki/healing with Anne Orchard, Alexander technique with Chrissy
24th – 2.00pm Jewish culture with Jane – songs, dances, food & clothing. Foot massage with Anne
31st – 2.00pm Tripudio with Elizabeth, 2.15pm Art with Libby
7th – 2.00-4.30pm Creative writing workshop with Rosie Jackson. http://www.rosiejackson.org.uk/
14th – Good Friday, no meeting
21st – 2.00pm Marian Parfitt, Manager Wessex Breast Cancer Haven
28th – 2.00pm Lyall Gruiffiths, smoothies as therapy
Living Tree Evening Meetings. 3rd Thursday of the month 7.00-9.00pm at the Ostler Room, Bull Hotel, East Street, Bridport. Refreshments provided, drinks etc available from main bar.
16th – 7.00pm
Living Tree Splash Club
Every Tuesday 7.00-8.00pm, private swimming with use of sauna/steam room (at own risk) at Highlands End Pool. Members can bring one “guest” (partner/carer/supporter) for £1, contact Paul for entry card 01308 488700.
Living Tree Rising Voices relaxed and informal singing group with Jane Silver-Corren, Fridays before Living Tree meetings. All welcome, just join us when you can, no such thing as late. Usually from 1.00-2.00pm, next term: 3 & 17 Feb, 3 & 17 March.
Living Tree Table Tennis .00-1.30pm Thursdays at Bridport Leisure Centre, contact Paul 01308 488700 if planning to go. Table Tennis England-funded course continues after February half-term – contact Jo Perfect 07876 132 691 to book for this.
Other Living Tree events coming up
– Saturday 4th 9am-2pm Bridport Community Fair, Bridport Town Hall. LT stall.
– Friday 3rd-Sunday 5th The Creative Mind exhibition in the Yellow Room at Chapel in the Garden, East Street, Bridport. Our textile banner will be on display.
– Saturday 11th 10.30am-2.30pm Table Top sale at Bridport Youth & Community Centre, Roz has fundraising stall for LT
– Thursday 23rd LT Coffee Morning at Beaminster Pavilion, on site parking
– Friday 3rd – Sunday 5th March Tripudio instructor training at The Garden Studio with Julia. Amanda, Sherry & Chris Edwards taking part.
– Thurs 23rd 10am-4pm Nutrition & salad workshop with Naomi Devlin at Watercleaves
– Fri 24th/Sat 25th Macmillan Cancer Voices Conference Manchester, LT giving presentation on our work
– Tuesday 28th 10am-4pm art day based at The Salt House, West Bay. Sketching, painting, whatever you choose with Libby on hand to mentor and guide.
– Saturday 22/Sun 23rd St Georges’s Day, Roz Copson walking a sponsored marathon 26 miles in aid of LT (for Stepping Out) & Fortuneswell Trust DCH Cancer Appeal. Details of route, timings etc to follow soon so we can publicise, collect sponsorship, walk alongside parts of the route with Roz.
– Wed 26th Creative writing and book making workshop with Kim & David from Squirrel Press at Watercleaves
– Sat/Sun13/14th Living Tree Art & Crafts exhibition at the Salt House, West Bay
STEPPING OUT 12 week cancer rehab programme, GP referral, start as soon as you can. Can be adapted to be continued during treatment, to help maintain fitness. Every Monday/Friday free at Bridport Leisure Centre, contact Course Director Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org mobile: 07876 132 691 for details/booking. Follow on courses available after 12 weeks.