1) LIVING TREE FRIDAY MEETINGS every Friday 2.00-4.30pm Bridport Quaker
- Meeting House, South Street, Bridport DT6 3NZ.
- We are closed for two Fridays – 25th December and 1st January.
- 18th – 2.00pm Tripudio with Elizabeth, 2.15pm Jane Simpkin, Macmillan Dorset Info Project Coordinator to report on the completed project. Anne
with gentle foot massage.
- 25th – no meeting.
- 1st – no meeting
- 8th – 2pm Sheila Biddlecombe, Carers’ Caseworker West Dorset Locality.
- 15th – 2pm Tracey Strawbridge EFT therapist (Emotional Freedom Technique).
- 22nd – 2.00-4.30pm Creative Writing Workshop with Rosie Jackson. Please book.
- 29th – Penny Brohn: sharing some of PB’s wellbeing resources with Jo O’Farrell.
- 5th 2.00pm Eileen Mitchell, Coelic UK Dorchester Group.
- 19th 2.00pm Soundbath with Jane Saunders
- 12th 2.15pm The Living Tree AGM.
- 2.00pm Sarah Cooper, some more creative writing.
2) LIVING TREE SPLASH CLUB
- 7.00-8.00pm, private swimming with use of sauna/steam room at Highlands End Pool. Members can bring one “guest” (partner/carer/supporter) for £1, contact me/Paul for entry card. POOL
CLOSED Tuesday 29th December.
3) LIVING TREE RISING VOICES singing group with Jane Silver-Corren
Fridays before Living Tree meetings. All welcome, just join us when you can, no such thing as late.
JANUARY: 15th, 1.00-2.00pm
FEBRUARY: 5th, 19th
MARCH: 4th, 18th
APRIL: 15th, 22nd
4) OTHER LIVING TREE EVENTS COMING UP
- Saturday 6th Bridport Community Fair, Town Hall. Living Tree stand.
- Saturday 27th 2nd Living Well Active Day at Bournemouth Uni, LT/Stepping Out stand.
- Thursday 10th 10am-4.00pm Diet & Nutrition Workshop with Naomi Devlin
at Watercleaves. You can book now!
- Tuesday 22nd LT visit to RSPB Radipole Lake, Weymouth.
6) STEPPING OUT cancer rehab course.
Every Monday/Friday: free at Bridport Leisure Centre, contact email@example.com mobile: 07876 132 691 for details/booking for 2016.